Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Bohemian Cabin

Okay ...it is time to start a journey and show my BEST green side as a squeaky green goddess! I am officially dubbing this project under DDD -DesireeDharmaDesigns.   Hubby and I are in the process of purchasing a home on 3 acres in the foothills.  It is snuggled in the pines of Volcano Ca.  We are soooo excited!  We put it out to the universe ...and here we are!!  Things are happening!    A total renovation project of this 2 bedroom 2 bath will full basement that is off the grid !  Our goal is to be as green as possible and reuse and recycle whenever and where ever we can!  We are so into this!  I will be posting and blogging as we move through this remodel.  Escrow should be closing at the end of November.  We have already started collecting sinks, lighting, and other materials! We have found some ultimate green hotspots to furnish and remodel our new diggs!!  I have found some real treasures shopping in the cities I work in through out the valley and the east bay.  I will be sharing those finds with you as well.  Last night my son delivered a totally cool patio set  for the Bohemina garden I am designing.  There is an area under the wrap around porch that will be made into a garden/ meditation oasis !!
Here are a few pictures I found that are inline with the design!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment