Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Spring Equinox at the Bohemian Cabin UPDATE

Joe's Bohemian birthday cake.  Created by me  :) It is displayed on my grandmother's milk glass cake pedestal. 

We just had Joe's 50th birthday party at the Bohemian Cabin!  So much work...but ahhhh so much fun!   I hired a gypsy flamenco guitaristo and we had an off the hook bohemian style bbq! We have been going pretty much non-stop since my last update here on my blog.   The cabin is looking absolutely amazing and everything is in bloom in our outer world! The Bohemian feel is running rampant inside and out!!!!   I JUST LOVE IT UP HERE! It is paradise!  Here are some recent photos of a little bit of everything!  I am really digging this journey!  Thanks for sharing it with me!
My la luna boho chic chandelier (a work in progress)
Astara bonfire

The proud and protecting chief from my sweet momma. check out the orbs over his head.  That is my mom hanging out with us during the holidays!

the long and windy road to the Bohemian Cabin

the Bohemian Yule Tree.  

The cabin after I hung the lights to Elvis's Christmas.   Inspiration! :)

Phase 1 of the living room

The HydrAngel room's west wall

the beautiful Yule wreath Marina made out of cedar

My beautiful lilacs in bloom!

The boho chic hearth. custom made by Desiree Dharma Designs. River rock collected from Bootstrap. 
Our DIY real knotty pine floor.  Just had painted a coat of polyurethane,

The HydAngel room.  Hydrangeas and angels

The boho chic Romanian tabletop! 

my beautiful divine lavender bush

The French doors to an amazing vista!

my Buddha bathroom

Buddha chilling in the pines!

Eclectic mix of ethnicity and beautiful cinnabar tones

Apple Blossoms on one of the apple trees!
the Bohemian Kitchen phase 1- My custom tile work.




The HoTei garden

Bohemian Easter 2014 with my momma

The labor of love.  Des rocking!  :)
My off the hook organic lavender lemonade

The fairy garden Harmony and I created


My mural  I am painting on the BIG basement door
Hope you enjoyed my whimsical gypsy style creations of love and laughter   :)
Stay tuned for more! 
xxxxooooDesiree Kay Dharma

No comments:

Post a Comment