Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Mean and Clean GREENhouse! Near completion!!


Well it is finally near completion!!   It is really exciting as it has been a fun and creative work in progress!!  We just need to collect a few hundred more bottles then we will have the completion of the walls!!!  The roof has been instsalled. it looks great ! It is made of recycled windows from a 100 year old Victorian!!   We actually replanted some of our tomato plants and they are inside even though it is not quite ready!!!    I have brought a few shelving units from the love shack to use for pots.  We will design some hanging pots as well.  I have an old wash tub that we are converting into a small sink inside the greenhouse.  I  can not wait to start my herb garden!!!!!!!   Here are the lastes pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment