So many changes at the cabin. 2014 has been a year of great loss and great blessings. My beautiful sweet momma transitioned to higher ground in June after two months in the ICU. My biggest blessing was that I was able to spend time with her at the cabin on Easter weekend. She loved the progress we had made and she toured the cabin even though her legs were so damn swollen. She told me how proud she was of all that we had done and she LOVED everything!!! This is a weekend I will never ever forget because she was so excited to come up. All of her texts the week prior were full of enthusiasm and excitement. I love her more than life itself. I miss her terribly. In the PINES MOMMA......In the pines!! Here are some pictures of momma.
The cabin was put on the back burner for me for those few months. My priority was to be with my
momma. But Joe went up pretty much every weekend.
We had a party for my momma's birthday the first week of August. I had promised her a party when she was in the hospital. I followed through on my promise. I find such peace at the Bohemian cabin. I feel my momma's presence there big time. Everything I do I feel her right beside me. Thank you my beauitful momma!
The status uspdate to the cabin goes like this:Electrical -done!
Insulation- done!
The well is pumping and her name is Wella Raphaela!
We have an outdoor shower by the basement door!
We installed the porch lights and they look awesome! so nice to have lights outside!
The kitchen floor- done!!
Found a beautiful antique bed for the HydrAngel room! Thank you momma!!
Renovated the retro Superior RV that our neighbors Jay and Gloria gave us!
Here is a photo gallery of some fun pictures!


Inside the Superior -The Buddha Bungalow
The Superior RV artwork!
The Bohemina Cabin
The kitchen floor!
We are getting ready for fall and winter. The deer are everywhere and we have other magical creatures on the property.... like DonJuan.... the little fox!
See you soon!








.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment