Search This Blog
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
DO YOU COMPOST???
The green house is coming along and looking great! I can not wait to start filling the pots and planting my herbs and spices!! As I was out in the yard yesterday after work, I look at my compost pile and got this really nice feeling about what I have been doing for the past several years. I remember talking to one of my goddess sisters (and one of my mentors) many moons ago and she said "Can I ask you a personal question darling?". And of course I would answer any question she ever asked me honestly and quickly without a doubt!!! As i replied of course she asked me "DO YOU COMPOST" .... lol.... I remember waiting a second , taking a deep breath and then speaking out a weak .... NO! Well my goddess sister inspired me, and she made it personal! From that day forward, i became a composting goddess! So with that said and done.... my question to you, and yes it is a personal one.....Do YOU compost??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment